29 April 2007

Schedule

Just wanted to list my schedule, or at least what I know.

Tuesday May 1st
Quito, Ecuador to stay with my friend Mark and his girlfriend who are there teaching english. I will probably do a few one or two day trips, and then Mark and I will go on longer trips on the weekends.

Tuesday May 15th
Buenos Aires, Argentina. I have no plans other than to explore and travel to Santiago, Chile over land. I will go to Pucon to visit Cecelia's family and Santiago to visit my own family.

Friday June 22nd
Lima, Peru. Again, no plans except to explore the country and to surf.

Monday July 9th
Panama City, Panama. Meet Max, surf and travel to Costa Rica, eventually to Guatemela to visit Imogen and friends.

Wednesday August 29th
Los Angeles, CA. Travel back to the real world, and begin Grad school at UCSF in middle Sept.

This is the website for my grad program in case you're interested
http://www.ucsf.edu/ccb/

No comments: